IPS Invoice Payment System knows the importance of liquidity, which is why we work closely and diligently with you to optimize the cash flow in your business. We offer an innovative way for your money to be available to you by promptly paying your current invoices, within 8 business hours. By depositing your current invoices at IPS, you gain total control of your cash flow, reduce administrative costs and increase your productivity.
Here are some undeniable facts about cash flow management:
- Cash flow management is vital to the success of your business, and accelerating your incoming invoice payments is the best way to optimize your cash flow and cash availability.
- Liquidity lies at the heart of every business, and effective cash flow management is at the core of liquidity.
- By partnering with IPS, you get a unique opportunity to increase your liquidity by accelerating your invoice payment cycle.
- 1. Your business generates the invoice.
- 2. You deposit your invoice at IPS Invoice Payment System.
- 4. IPS administers the invoice receivable.
1. GUARANTEED LIQUIDITY
- Most up-to-date credit database
- State-of-the-art technology for invoice receivable management
- Experienced staff with specialized skills and knowledge
- Prompt payments facilitated by courteous Follow-Up department
- No set-up fees
- Reduced administrative and operational costs
- No overdraft fees or lines of credit interest
- Savings on supplier discounts with advance payments
4. FAST AND EFFICIENT
- No pre-set limits on number of invoices
- Unique ability to accommodate clients’ individual financing needs
- Flexible contract allowing a “use it as you need it” service
Using this as a financial tool to help maximize your cash flow will save you both in time and administrative costs. As long as your customers make their payments on time the cost accrued will be minimal to your company and the benefits will be instant.
Typically, our fee is one tenth of one percent (0.1%) per day of the invoice face value, but it can vary based on the fee structure you select.
Here’s a basic example illustrating our fee calculation:
|Invoice face value
|Holding fee deposit
|Advance or cash to disburse
||Within 8 business hours, $900.00 is transferred into your bank account.
If the invoice is paid in 25 days
|A fee of 0.1% per day
|Money returned to your business
||$75 will be disbursed into your account.
To open an account with IPS, please follow the easy steps below.
- 1. Download and fill out the application form below.
- IPS Application
- 2. Print the completed application and collect all the required documents.
- 3. Fax the application and the documents to 905-670-4221 OR
- 4. Send the completed application back to me via email